Gathering to offer is the gesture that drives us in this month of December in the perspective of the end-of-year celebrations. This is a similar gesture found in the richness of museums and collections: an exhibition is a festival.
A party of the spirit at Camille Henrot, color for Derain, erotic with Picasso, more nocturnal and magical in the worlds of Gauguin. There is also a party in Marin Karmitz's collection, more sober and mysterious because it unashamedly welcomes the tragic of his century.
All these holidays without a hitch are open to us this month; to enlighten him.
I will accompany you in December to:
- Camille Henrot At the Palais de Tokyo
Sunday 10 to 15h, Monday 11 to 12h30 and Wednesday 20 to 19h30
- Gauguin, The Alchemist at the Grand Palais on Wednesday the 13th at 18:30 and 30 at 17:45
- The Marin Karmitz Collection at the Maison Rouge on Wednesday the 13th at noon and Saturday the 16th at 2.30 pm
- Picasso 1932, the Erotic Year at the Picasso Museum on Tuesday 27th at 3.30 pm
- The frescoes Street Art of the 13th arrondissement of Paris on Tuesday 27 at 11:30.
... from the creative scope of an artist
En ce moment.
→ 1932 PICASSO, L’ANNÉE ÉROTIQUE
→ LA FOLIE EN TÊTE
→ PAUL GAUGUIN
→ ANDRÉ DERAIN, 1904-1914, la décennie radicale
→ COLLECTION de MARIN KARMITZ
→ CARTE BLANCHE à CAMILLE HENROT